At latest when your application for ERASMUS studies at KIT has been successful and you have received our admission letter (Mid/end July or end of January), you should start planning your stay in Karlsruhe.
Before you will arrive in Karlsruhe, you should
- check (if you are not a European citizen) if you have to apply for an entrance or study visa before travelling to Germany,
- check if you need additional insurance during your stay in Germany,
- look for housing in Karlsruhe,
- pay the semester contribution
- and send us all necessary documents (cf. information letter you received with your admission letter).