Transcript of Records

In order to transfer the credits that you have achieved at KIT to your home university, you should obtain a transcript of records. As the process is different for each department, you should refer to your departmental coordinator or your department’s “Prüfungsamt” for a final time and ask them how to obtain the transcript. It is also advisable to provide them with your address in your home country, should the transcript be sent by post.

Do not leave KIT without requesting your transcript of records!

Please start this procedure at least 3 weeks before your leave!