Mobility Programs Team
Our service offers:
Offers for students (outgoing):
We advise and inform KIT students about the various offers for studies and research in Europe and overseas. We help students to find the best scholarship program for them, accompany the entire application process, and provide students with helpful information for a smooth start abroad.
Advising and preparing KIT students for stays abroad includes:
- Providing information via flyers, info brochures, information on the Internet, through Facebook, and a newsletter.
- Individual counseling by offering office hours
- Advice on the different scholarship programs
- Support in the application process
- Organization of preparatory events
- Administrative handling of exchange programs
Offers for students (incoming):
Our goal is to provide exchange students with optimal support and advice before and during their entire semester abroad, so that they can successfully complete their studies and have a good time in Karlsruhe. Especially during the application phase and the first steps in Karlsruhe, we provide helpful information and are happy to advise students if they have any questions.
The support service for exchange students includes:
- Providing information through flyers, info brochures, information on the Internet, through Facebook and a newsletter.
- Receiving nominations from partner universities
- Support with questions concerning the application
- Organization of welcome events
- Accompanying the orientation phase for exchange students
- Support before, during and after the stay abroad on study-specific and social issues
Advice and support services for KIT departments/institutes:
We are in close contact with international academic collaboration institutions and advise departments and institutes of KIT on programs to fund mobility and cooperation projects.
Advisory and support services include:
- Establishing and maintaining ongoing international university partnerships to create and sustain opportunities for student exchange.
- Providing information to stimulate student mobility among faculties
- Regular monitoring of activities in exchange programs
- Overseeing and renewing the cooperation agreements of direct collaborations
- Participate in the conclusion of cooperation and partnership agreements with international partner universities
- Alignment of processes taking into account program-specific peculiarities
Offers for KIT employees:
Within the framework of the ERASMUS+ program of the European Union, KIT supports guest lectureships as well as further education and training measures of academic and non-academic university staff at European partner universities. We support KIT staff in planning and managing their stays abroad.