International Cooperation and Projects (ICoP)
The International Cooperation and Projects Department (ICoP) is the central point of contact for information concerning the international relations of KIT and its employees.
Our tasks include information and advice on the establishment, maintenance and design of international cooperations as well as the support of our partners from abroad in their contact with all levels of KIT.
For KIT employees, we provide information and analyses on KIT partner regions and countries. In addition, we advise KIT employees on the conclusion of international cooperation agreements and coordinate the process internally.
We actively shape KIT's participation in international networks and alliances and support KIT's stakeholders in the implementation and further development of the internationalization strategy.
The support of delegation visits from abroad rounds off our range of services.
- Information management around the international cooperations of KIT
- Initiatives, target regions, and country information
- Cooperations and actors at KIT
- international alumni (together with RSM)
- foreign partners and contracts
- funding advice for international activities
- International guests and networks
- coordination and support of international delegations
- invitation letters for international guests
- Networking in the international environment (e.g. Working Group International Affairs of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers, international activities of TU9, European CLUSTER network, German-Japanese HeKKSaGOn network)
- Country and regional competence
- Support of international cooperations and projects
- Monitoring and analysis of research and education policy activities in priority regions
- Development and support of the implementation of KIT's internationalization strategy