Enrollment for PhD students

International PhD students have to enroll at the International Students Office. We are currently converting the systems concerned. Please contact the official in charge of your country directly with the following documents:

To enroll at KIT, please send the following documents to the official person in charge of your country:

  1. This registration form, filled by you
  2. Your bachelor and Master degree with transcript of records and translation if not in English or German language. If you have ever been registered at another German university: letter of de-registration (Exmatrikulationbescheinigung) from that university
  3. Official letter of acceptance from the dean of the respective KIT department

Please note: For the complete period of the doctoral project it is necessary that you re-register every semester. You can do this yourself via the Campus Management Portal in the period 15.01. to 15.02. for the following summer semester and 01.07. to 15.08. for the following winter semester.