Guidelines for Visitors
- You may visit the Campus North (before Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe) from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- If not expressly agreed otherwise, your visit starts at the Center for Advanced Technological and Environmental Training (FTU), the building on the left before entering the main entrance gate. There, a guide will be waiting for you.
- Your visiting program starts with a presentation of the main activities of Campus North and a subsequent discussion, followed by a walk through an exhibition of examples of the research work, a tour on the premises of two km² in area, and a visit of several scientific-technical installations.
- Group visits should be announced at least 3 weeks in advance. We would appreciate your suggesting an alternative date for your visit desired, if possible.
- 20 persons are ideal for visiting our Research Center. In case of more persons, you will have to split up into several groups.
- For entering Campus North, you will need a valid identity card or passport.
Thank you very much for your interest and your assistance in preparing your visit. We are looking forward to your visit.