Module 1 consists of two parts:
If you have successfully completed an offer of every subarea, you have completed module 1. Successful participation will be confirmed on the flyer by the Language Center or the Preparatory College and by ZAK.
With a one-semester course at the KIT Language Centre you can improve your skills in a language of your choice. This can be done in preparation for a stay abroad or to deepen your knowledge of a language.
- Language course at the Language Centre: 2 semester periods per week = 2 ECTS
More information about courses and registration can be found on the pages of the Language Centre.
Foreign students also have the possibility to enroll for a German language course (1 semester) or an intensive German language course at the Preparatory College before the semester begins.
- Intensive German course before the semester (for ERASMUS students): 4 semester periods per week = 4 ECTS
- German courses: 4 semester periods per week = 4 ECTS points or 8 semester periods per week = 8 ECTS
For more information on German courses and on registration go to the pages of the Preparatory College.
Successful participation will be confirmed by the Language Center or the Preparatory College on the flyer.
Each semester the Centre for Cultural and General Studies (ZAK) offers several courses in the field of "intercultural studies" teaching you the theoretical basis of your international expertise.
To acquire the certificate, you should complete a one-semester course from the offer of ZAK, e.g.:
- Jean Monnet ring seminar = 2–3 ECTS points
- EURIIS-course = 2–3 ECTS points
- Inter-Act-course = 2-3 ECTS points
- DiMA-course = 2-3 ECTS points
For more information on courses and registration visit the pages of the Centre for Cultural and General Studies (ZAK).
Successful participation will be confirmed on the flyer by Centre for Cultural and General Studies (ZAK).