Are you interested to work in an international environment in the future?
Then it is important to acquire appropriate skills for your future application.
At KIT, you will receive a customized offer, personal support and a certificate stating your acquired international expertise, which you acquired during your studies, to future employers.
- Complete one offer each from both modules 2 and 3 and one offer each of both modules 1.1 and 1.2.
- Have your participation in each of the offers confirmed on the flyer “Certificate International Competence”.
- Get your CIC at the International Students Office.
- Information about the exact process can be found here.
- Information about the modules can be found here.
- The flyer can be downloaded here.
For further questions, you can directly contact one of our contact persons.