Certificate International Competences
Are you interested to work in an international environment in the future?
Then it is important to acquire appropriate skills for your future application.
At KIT, you will receive a customized offer, personal support and a certificate stating your acquired international expertise, which you acquired during your studies, to future employers.
- Complete one offer each from both modules 2 and 3 and one offer each of both modules 1.1 and 1.2.
- Have your participation in each of the offers confirmed on the flyer “Certificate International Competence”.
- Get your CIC at the International Students Office.
- Information about the exact process can be found here.
- Information about the modules can be found here.
- The flyer can be downloaded here.
For further questions, you can directly contact one of our contact persons.