- February 2012 – February 2013 (expected to be renewed yearly)
- Above-average academic performance
- Students have to apply themselves to their studies at a foreign university or an internship and then in parallel apply for funding through the program PROMOS
- Special conditions for internships Only unpaid internships may be funded by PROMOS The durations of the placement should be between 6 weeks and 6 months.
- Monthly stipend and partial travel allowance
- Grant for course fees (up to €500 / month or €250 / subject-specific course up to 14 days)
- 15th March, 15th June, 15th September, 25th November
- Theses and Internships: The application must be submitted at least two months before the dates mentioned above.
- Application via the Online-Portal *
- High school diploma
- Transcript of records of studies completed to date
- Language certificate (at least A2)
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter by a professor
- Proof of study place at the university abroad, mentoring or internship commitment (for internships/theses/research stays: There MUST be an official statement about the compensation included !).
* State PROMOS as program.
Applications must be submitted to the International Students Office either delivered by hand or mailed.
We will gladly answer any questions you might have.
At the end of the stay abroad, a report shall be prepared and should be delivered to the International Students Office within the maximum of one month. The reporting form can be found here.