Visa and residence permit
For enrollment at KIT, you must present a residence permit or a visa for studying.
You will also find a lot of information on visas and residence permits on the websites of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD).
Table of contents:
- Application for a visa to enter Germany
- Residence permit/eAT for enrollment
- Proof of funding for the application for a visa at the German embassy and / or the application for a residence permit in Germany
- Studying and right of residence
- Mobility within the EU for the Purpose of Studying – EU Directive 2016/801