International Affairs

Changes to your Learning Agreement

In case you would like to make changes to your Learning Agreement, for example because certain lectures are not offered at KIT or overlap with other lectures you have chosen, this should not be a problem.

The Learning Agreement form offers a second page entitled “changes” for exactly this purpose.

You should check with your home university coordinator first regarding your changes, secondly with your KIT departmental coordinator.

The International Students Office at KIT can only accept your changes, when at least your KIT departmental coordinator has approved the changes. In most cases, your home university will even accept the change with only the departmental coordinator’s signature.