You have been admitted at KIT for summer term 2020. Please register for a mandatory appointment to enroll. Link at the bottom of this page.
Information about the appointment for enrolment
- Only register if you are indeed coming.
- Make sure to have all documents with you.
- There are enough places for everyone, but only 50 each day.
- You can only make an appointment on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (March 30th until April 17th 2020).
- The name of your official in charge is on your admission letter (top right).
- You can take part in workshops. Workshops in English will be on October 1 and 2. The program will be sent a few days before.
Please note: Many students want to enroll as early as possible. To avoid waiting times, please stick to the appointment confirmed to you after registration via email. If you cannot make it, please respond to the confirmation and tell us. We will then arrange a later day.
Workshops for the start of studies
We will inform you about the workshops via email. We recommend to take part in the workshop. It is free of charge for all international students of KIT.
- key qualifications
- information about the buddy-program
- Career Service
- KIT library
- Information about residence permits, contracts, bank account, finding a room, Campus Management system of KIT, ILIAS and so on
Newsletter for international students
You can also register for our newsletter. We will send about 2 emails each semester with information about events and tips and tricks.