Leisure and culture in Karlsruhe
Lying in the heart of Europe, Karlsruhe offers numerous relaxing activities. The city is situated close to the river Rhine. It borders on Rhineland-Palatinate to the northwest and on France to the west. The Black Forest and the Kraichgau lie to the east. In all directions you will find wonderful hiking routes.
Karlsruhe´s geographical position allows for a quick and easy access to many attractive sights in Europe.
Visit one of the many interesting theatres, cinemas, museums and art galleries or just relax in one of Karlsruhe´s spacious parks and town gardens.
You will be amazed about Karlsruhe´s recreational value!
- English Website of the city of Karlsruhe
- Stadtwiki Karlsruhe (english)
- Discover Karlsruhe from a different perspective with the Augmented-History App Stadtgeist Karlsruhe
Settling in – Networks at KIT and in Town
- KIT-Partnerprogramm (only Intranet KIT)
- Expat Karlsruhe (english)