Since 2009 we are part of the DAAD scholarship and support program STIBET for foreign doctoral candidates. With STIBET foreign doctoral candidates and young postdoctoral researchers can be supported by measures especially tailored to their needs.
Below you can find further information about programs. The application should be done by the candidate´s supervisor.
- Teaching Assistantships
- Research Assistantships
- Contact Scholarships for foreign doctoral candidates, especially from partner universities to improve international partnership
- Pre-Graduation Scholarships
|Lead time||Application||Approval||Funding period||Conclusion|
Foreign doctoral candidates and Postdocs
The application must be submitted by the respective supervisor (Doktorvater).
Documents to be submitted
- Letter of recommendation from supervisor (Doktorvater)
- Letter of motivation of doctoral candidates/postdocs
- Valid certificate of enrollment for doctoral candidates
The application will be reviewed by internal audit. Information on the outcome is provided in writing.
Is listed for each individual funding respectively.
How to apply for a DAAD scholarship extension (German and English)
After the funding period a short final report shall be drawn up together with a photo of the doctoral candidate. The report will be published on the website under personal accounts.
Project contact person: Oliver Kaas
Supported by the DAAD with funds from the Federal Foreign Office.