KIT Research Alumni Conference
“Renewable Energies – a German-Chilean Cooperation”
November 23-24, 2018
Venue: Heidelberg Center for Latin America, Santiago de Chile
Organized by Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
under the sponsorship program “Research Alumni Meetings Abroad”
administrated by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and
funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
|PUBLICATION OPTIONS: Accepted contributions of participants will be published in a peer reviewed edited volume of Springer Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering.|
You were a visiting researcher at KIT in the past? As a Research Alumni of KIT you are entitled to benefit from a broad variety of special offers tailored to the needs of internationally mobile researchers with a close affiliation to Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
You are a Research Alumni of KIT and currently based in Chile or any other Latin American Country and you would like to participate in the KIT Research Alumni Conference in Santiago de Chile on November 23-24, 2018?
We would be happy to invite you! Please apply by sending us the following information:
- a letter of motivation consisting of the following parts:
- explanation / personal statement why you would like to participate in this event
- outline your affiliation with KIT (when did you conduct research at KIT, who was your host, what are your experiences with the research opportunities at KIT)
- how can you participate actively as a research alumni of KIT and contribute to joint cooperation projects in the future, how can you actively conduct research marketing and promote KIT’s research opportunities in your academic field, to foster the future exchange of junior researchers
- introduction of your research field and current research institution
- current CV with your photo
What is in it for you?
- Meet other Research Alumni of KIT who are conducting research in the field of renewable energies and expand your network.
- Get insights into ongoing KIT cooperation projects in Chile, such as the Chile Cluster, the Virtual Chilean Institute for Eco-Industrial Development (IEDE), and many more…
- Information on funding opportunities.
- Become a Research Alumni Ambassador of KIT.
What else do we offer?
- Travel subsidy to attend the Research Alumni Conference in Santiage (according to travel regulations of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation and German Travel Expenses Act (BRKG))
- Full coverage during the conference, including accommodation and meals
Where are our Alumnis from?
International Scholars & Welcome Office (IScO)
Karlsruher Institut für Technologie (KIT)
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
Phone: +49 721 608-45323
(Photo: Fotolia/Jose Luis Stephens, collage Christine Heinrich)